Since its beginnings, the institution has assisted hundreds of students who were experiencing financial difficulties. Keeping with its guiding principle that “Education is a right for everyone,” Scholarship are announced by the institution to encourage and inspire students to work towards their life goals.We supply Scholarships are awarded depending on: Early Admission, Scoring Percentage in Board/University/equivalent examination, Sports, Cultural, R & D, Co-curricular, Social Service Uttarakhand Domicile, National Level Entrance Tests, GD/PI.
State-wise scholarships shall be announced depending upon the results of different boards/ universities of different states respectively.Dates can be preponed or extended for states where the results have already been declared or not been declared yet respectively.
The scholarship shall be awarded based on aggregate marks of Class XII or bachelor’s results. In the case of CGPA, it shall be converted according to CBSE/ICSE/National Board/UGC /University norms. If the conversion criteria are not mentioned in the mark sheet, then the following criteria shall be applicable:
1) Scholarships in the bracket of 95% or more marks may be awarded to applicants who have obtained 10 CGPA.
2) Scholarships in the bracket of 90% to 94.99% marks may be awarded to applicants who have obtained 9.5 CGPA to 9.99 CGPA.
3) Scholarship in the bracket of 80% to 89.99% marks may be awarded to an applicant who has obtained 8.5 CGPA to 9.49 CGPA
4) Scholarship in the bracket of 70% to 79.99% marks may be awarded to an applicant who has obtained 7.5 CGPA to 8.49 CGPA
5) If a student gets a scholarship from a government/NGO/other agency, the Scholarship amount would be restricted to the difference between the sanctioned amount by Govt./NGO/other agency and the Scholarship at BFIT. This decision is at the behest of the Scholarship Committee.
6) Scholarships are based on early admission and are further subject to availability of seats, course applied, and documents authentication as per the requirement of the institution.
Scholarships offered may be on a different basis such as scholarship based on GD/PI, Uttarakhand Domicile, Scholarship based on percentage, Scholarship based on Sports, Cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, Social Service etc. Scholarship based on Qualifying examinations. But it can be availed only under one category. Also, Scholarships shall be applied at the time of application or subject to seat availability. It shall not be allowed to change/apply at a later stage. Curricular, Social Services, etc. will only be awarded in case of competition meeting the guidelines approved by the said organizations as mentioned on the scholarship page. Students applying for admission through Scholarships will be required to upload documents/proof/certificates in the application portal after receiving login credentials for verification and authentication. Certificates validity from 31st March 2022 till the date of application shall be accepted only. Scholarships may or may not be applicable in case of a change of course subject to scholarship seat availability in the chosen course.